Matrix XT2000 Professional power amp delivering 2 x 1000w RMS into 4 ohms (EIAJ)
The XT1000 and XT2000 were created to offer the same high quality class AB output stage thats used with our other two and four channel amps.
Designed to output 1000 and 2000 watts RMS per channel into a 4 ohm load, the lightweight amp features class AB mosfet output stages to deliver every nuance and transient present within the source material. Powered by a high efficiency 8KVA switched mode power supply, there is always plenty of headroom available.
Weighing just 7.5kgs the 2U series has two dual-speed temperature controlled 80mm long-life fans on the rear of the case and our unique turbulated heatsink design to provide efficient cooling. Low thermal mass keeps the amplifier weight down and gets the heat out quickly.
The amplifier has fully balanced Neutrik XLR inputs and Neutrik Speakon® output sockets. It is connected to the mains by an fused 20A Powercon® inlet, with soft start to limit in-rush current making installation simple and quick even in large systems.
The XT2000 outputs 1000 watts of great sounding class AB sound per channel from its 7.5 kg chassis.
Often used for high powered compression driver arrays on large systems, kick bins, large top boxes requiring up to 1000 watts at 4 ohm and the bottom end of sub / satellite systems where the subs require 1000 watts at 4ohms, each.
If you require a little more power in the 2u format please have a look at the XT2000's larger brother, the XT3000MF, likewise if the XT2000 is a little too powerful for your needs then please have a look at the XT1000.
- Number of channels:2
- Height (RU):2U
- Watts (rms) per channel, 8R:600
- Watts (rms) per channel, 4R:1000
- Watts (rms) Bridge Mode, 8R:2000
- Average Supply Current, Full load:10A
- Mains Connector:20A POWERCON
- Frequency Response (±3dB ref 1kHz):8Hz – 24kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio (ref full power, 1kHz):99dB
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz, full power):0.07%
- Slew Rate:65V/μs
- Damping Factor (ref. 8R, 100Hz):>500
- Cooling (Temperature Controlled Dual Speed Fan):1x 80mm Fan
- Cooling Direction:Front to Back
- Dimensions, mm:482 x 88 x 365
|Other Matrix products similar to Matrix XT2000 Power Amplifier:||